Here is continued progress of the bathroom. With Nick working so many hours and then doing other side jobs in his free time, there hasn't been much in the way of time for completing the project. I looked back through the blog and noted that we started tearing this apart April 10 - we had hoped to get it finished before the baby joined us, but alas, it is still in a state of unfinished-ness. Here are some pics of the progress. They are out of order.
Part of the Greenboard sheetrock up.
Putting a piece of the Greenboard sheet rock up (greenboard is mold resistant sheetrock and it is a good idea to use in bathrooms).
George (Nick's dad) measuring out a board for something.
Working together, Nick and George. The lighting makes it look like Nick is balding in this picture - happily, there is no balding going on with my dear husband and he would probably appreciate me pointing out that it is the lighting. :-)
Nick - I believe he was a touch frustrated here.
Cutting the board. I have learned how to use this saw! Yeay me!
And now, some pictures of our bathroom as it comes together!
From our bedroom looking in. For now, the baby will be changed in our bathroom, later on, he will be changed and have his stuff in the other bathroom.
Standing in the closet looking toward the bathtub.
The baby's drawer in our bathroom. Washcloths, butt cream, diapers, clippers, towels, etc.
The mirror and the changing pad on the counter.
Less than 24 hours before my next appointment and it can't come soon enough - that is, unless it is anti-climactic and I find out that I still haven't dilated more or something. With any luck, my doc will tell me that I am wrong about the baby having turned sideways. Stay tuned for updates!
1 comment:
great pictures! George is so cute. :-) and your bathroom is all stocked up! I need help in the little things babies need dept.. like creams, clippers, things like that.. Valerie sent me a good list of what to stock up on, so let me know what you end up loving too!!!
Post a Comment