Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Birth Story Coming Soon

I will make an effort to do our birth story soon - In the mean time, this sleep deprived mom is going to try and get some z''s.

Barrett Nicholas - Born 9/23 at 12:24am - 9 lbs 2 oz 21 inches long. Happy and Healthy!

Going home - his hat looks like the pope's hat. 

Proud mommy and daddy with baby Barrett

So sleepy

Trooper, Nick Baby Barrett

5 comments:

Five point Two Nine said...

I miss him so much!! Did N. Take the scrubs home? ;)

Jessica said...

he is just such a little love it kills me! Now I'm even more excited for Austin's arrival! I can't wait to come over and snuggle Baby B again!

Jesica said...

So cute! Congratulations again =)

Amanda said...

Awwww! LOVE the pictures! They are all gorgeous! You guys look so happy and snuggled in with your little guy.

yuan family said...

Congratulations! What an adorable family.