Just for fun again -
Doctors appointment: Today at 10am.
Questions asked: When do I call in for labor? (when you start having painful regular contractions) Can I go to McCall for the long weekend? (No)
Progress: 2cm dilated, 70% effaced. Yep, less effaced than last week - this is due to it being my doctor checking, not a different doctor. See how up to interpretation this stuff is? But hey, 1 more cm in 6 days - not too shabby!
Other: He swept my membranes (which is the same as stripping, apparently) and let me tell you - OUCH!!
Presentation: Head down, face toward my back, just how he should be.
Names: Still none.
Things left to get before he comes: Diaper sprayer, garbage can, another diaper liner, rocking chair, DSLR camera.
Readiness factor: Ready not to be pregnant, not ready to be a parent, ready with the right things in the right places, not ready for labor.
Excitement factor: Very high.
Nervous factor: Very high.
1 comment:
I still think the membrane stripping sounds horrible! ugh. so not looking forward to that.
Post a Comment