Monday, August 22, 2011

Update on Fleas

Trooper is pretty peeved that his toys got washed. He wont touch them - apparently toys suck when they don't stink. 

PS - I am trying a new detergent called "Charlies Soap" I heard about it by reading blogs that talk about cloth diapering and many of them use it because it does an amazing job but is gentle and doesn't have harsh chemicals. So far, I love it. It is unscented and my clothes are coming out smelling fresh and clean - we were using Kirkland brand unscented liquid and it didn't seem to be doing a good job anymore.  With Charlies Soap, you use 1 tablespoon of powder per load and the container lasts for 80 loads (and costs $14.99 at Whole Foods) - that is pretty cheap for 80 loads! (for you accounting nerds, that .1875 cents per load) - I am crossing my fingers that I continue to like it!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'll have to try that soap... I know you are supposed to get something really gentle when you wash baby clothes. Where is there a Whole Foods around here?