Saturday, August 13, 2011

Projects and Playtime

Nick hanging the mirror trim

Getting it just right

Trooper doesn't like house projects. They make him feel insecure. 

We got our project on this morning - hanging some mirror trim, baseboard trim and working on the bathroom (the guest bathroom that is). 

Then Trooper got some Daddy time - 

I want the ball!

Hey, where did you go?

Ok fine, I will share my ball with you. 

In other great news, I feel good again. Backache gone! So much better!! If I keep feeling like this, pregnancy continuation isn't such a horrible idea - more sleep, more "us" time, etc. I am crossing my fingers that I keep feeling this good!!







1 comment:

Jessica said...

Poor troopy and his house projects insecurities!! haha! That made me laugh! The bathroom mirror looks great! I still need to take pics of mine and blog about our bathroom makeover!