Thursday, August 25, 2011

Baby Progress

A 2 post day!

No but really, the important post is the "other side" one - I just need to write this down for my own diary keeping because I pretty much suck at writing things down and I equally suck at remembering things.

Doctors appointment was a success. 36 weeks, 4 days pregnant. I am 75% effaced and 1cm dilated...I am not crazy enough to think that labor is going to happen tomorrow, but progress is progress - hurray!

Then Jessica and I took the woofs for a 2.75 mile walk - the exercise was nice, and if it gets things going - that's nice too.

The reason I even got checked was because I have been "leaking" for the past week and wondered if I was leaking amniotic fluid. The answer? Nope. Just pee. Delightful. I can add peeing my pants for a week to my list of pregnancy awesomeness. I feel like an animal, marking my territory - ok - ew - way gross imagery, sorry readers! But hey, just being honest here :)

So even though I know that I can remain 75% effaced and 1cm dilated for like, forever - I rushed home and packed a "go" bag. Just because :) I can hope!

No comments: