Monday, August 15, 2011

More House Progress

We are making progress! We have blinds up on all the windows with the exception of 3. The babies room, the guest room and the laundry room window, which I just painted the trim on:

Painted white - pretty!

We have all the blinds, we just have to put them up!

In the family room! (I plan on having a rocking chair on the other side of the room from this which will serve as my feeding chair and I don't really want to give the neighbors a peep show!)

The large front window that never did have blinds, even when we bought the house. 

The guest bathroom is progressing too. The false wall where the shower piping will go and the plumbing to the spout are in:


It is hard to get a good picture because the space is not all that huge. I am standing where the toilet will go. 

-------
In other news, I downloaded some Nidra Yoga CD's - If you have ever done a yoga class, Nidra is the part where you lie on your back in the dark and they get you to super relax. I am going to try to use these guided meditation CD's to help me through labor. That, and a hefty dose of whatever they put in an epidural! I am not even going to pretend to be a hero - bring on the modern anesthesia!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm totally interested in those Yoga DVD's if they work!!! Since I'm still doing this sans anything stuck into my spine (shudder). :-)